Wednesday 25 November 2009

I awoke to the tantalizing smell of roasting meats. That's odd, I think to myself. I fell asleep in a meadow..hmmm, cautiously I get up, look around and off to the east about a mile or so I see the smoke. I quickly refresh myself and take off at a jog. Whew, I need to get into better shape. As I get closer I am relieved to find that the smoke is coming from an open*air market. Row after row of beautifully colored tents with people selling their wares. Oh but my mouth set to watering. I look from stall to stall. Decisions, decisions? I quickly walk to a stall selling sweet meats. Sir, I'd like two sweet meats and a pint of ale please. Yes, ma'am, coming right up. While I wait, I think to myself...now this is more like it. No bothersome old man, no news to remember as if I were back at my studies. Ahhh, a girl could get used to this.

I collected my meal, sat at a bench where others sat eating and resting. Enjoying myself, inhaling the sights and sounds around me. I was preoccupied watching some kids playing a game of spin the wheel, when my ale was nearly knocked from my hand. Oh, sorry Miss, I'm ever so clumsy. The poor fella was beet red and I hadn't the heart to give him a what for! It's alright young man, accidents happen. No harm done and no ale spilled. Miss, I was told to deliver this message to you. Oh, you must have the wrong person. I'm just passing through and I don't know anyone here. No, no mistake Miss. He pointed you out coming in from the west. Sighing, I said, he did, did he! Was it an old man, extremely bothersome? Well Miss, he was an old man, but he gave me some coins and to me that isn't very bothersome. Laughing, I shucked his head and also gave him some coins. My Thanks then lad...good day to you. Thank-you and good day Miss.

Just when I thought I'd lost him...oh well, can't be helped. Let's see what his Oldness wants this time.

Woman, I would have told you this news myself but, time waits for no man and I've got no time to waste...many changes all the time. Here is as up to date as it gets:

{FAM} are at peace, [MH] has a ceasefire with [REAPER], {IOB} finished a skirmishing exercise with [F5], LCN has decided one war isn't enough. Their current status is...at war with; Killer Clowns, TM, Cartel, ECMA, Armageddon/4 Horsemen and WZ. (SMT) vs {MMA}, Illuminati vs SPU. [VMC] are at peace. [SOP] not at war and have issued a ceasefire with SHAG.

That is all for now woman. Be sure to spread the news as you travel. Ugh, what is with this old man? Don't I have a life of my own..humph!! I will wander around all the rest of the day and stay at an Inn tonight. Spoil myself a bit and then move on. Until tomorrow then...

Scam, bam, yet again...

Today's scammers are:

Shahina Sonto Basuki, Ricardo Henrick Montoya, Nathan Spirit, Bobby Thomas, Boomer Brazil/Don Brazil, Greg Deeter, and Christine !=).

Don't Forget...

Black Friday Sale Blowout sale starting Friday, November 27th at 12:01am (PT), many hard to get items on sale at steeply discounted prices. Look for hourly specials and Black Friday limited edition items. Don't miss this golden opportunity. The event ends Monday, November 30 at 11:59pm (PT).

Thanksgiving Food Fight Event! Starting Thursday, November 26th at 12:01am (PT), all jobs and fights have a chance to give you special Thanksgiving-themed items. Act fast, because the event ends Monday, November 30th at 11:59pm (PT).

I hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving!! I know I have many things to be Thankful for....and I am Thankful for my Facebook Friends and my Officer Empire Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment