Sunday 6 December 2009

Sir, sir, the innkeeper poked at the old man trying to wake him. Cough, a-hem, yes, yes, I'm awake! Oh my, what time is it? Tis evening sir. I'll never find her this way. I will leave a message with you and some more coppers if you would kindly see that the message reaches my daughter. Yes, my thanks sir. I will see that she receives your message. Will you be supping with us? No, no time this night. I will write the message and take my leave.
Please, be sure she gets this immediately! My thanks good woman. I will surely mention your fine establishment in my travels. Good-evening to you.

The innkeeper was quite happy with her extra coppers. Relishing the thought of drinking some good ale tonight.
Meanwhile, Sahvi was on her way down to the main hall ready for a hot meal... famished from walking about the city the whole day.
She decided to sit at the bar still wanting the feel of the city crowd. A young woman about her own age was wiping out mugs until Sahvi sat down. What will it be miss? I'd like the hot meal of the evening and an ale, please. That will be three (3) coppers. Sahvi paid and patiently waited. The young woman returned, immediately setting up a bowl of mutton stew, a plate of meat with a side hunk of bread. Sahvi's mouth was watering at the mere smell. Oh I am famished, Thank-you. Smells wonderful. Smiling and nodding, the young lady went back to her chores. Eating and making small talk with the other patrons.

Sahvi said, good to the last bite and started on her ale. She was about to take her leave when they all turned at the sound of the front door slamming.
Giggling loudly and stumbling her way past the tables, came the innkeeper. The patrons quietly chuckled at the sight. Sahvi shook her head in amusement as she headed for the stairs. You there, miss, hold on there just a moment. I need a word with you. Your Da' was here most of the day awaiting your return. He gave me something to give ya. Now where did I put put it? As the innkeeper rummaged around in her apron pockets.

Sahvi inquired about this person who was her Da'. What did he look like? Oh dear he was a bit older than myself, sandy-grey hair, blue eyes the color of turquoise. Quite nice he was. Hmmm...interesting! Well, ma'am have you found the item you were to give me? Acht hen, give me a minute, I'll go look in the backroom. while the innkeeper was in the backroom I stood fuming...the old man had the audacity to pretend to be my Da. The young woman came out of the backroom again, here miss, I was told to give ya this, as she handed the message to Sahvi. My thanks. Here take these coppers for your trouble. Was no trouble miss. Good-evening to you then. Sahvi headed up to her room to read the message. Throwing her cloak on the chair and herself on the bed she began to read:
Dear Sahvi,
yes, I know your name and plenty more. I waited all day for you to show up in the commonroom. We have to talk very soon. There are many things I must tell you. I know you must be angry with me for misrepresenting your Da', believe me, I was none too happy having to do so. Let the innkeeper know when and where we can get together.

Ok, now for the most recent news; The {Sicillians} are calling out for all their allies to help against what could turn out to be a very long and nasty war with {{FFNY}} and [WISE].As you read this the Officers Empire are engaged in a mock war exercise with the [BHR]. Best of luck and fun to them. EWMC is currently at war with Lycans, SBG, and Legion. [Δ9] Delta 9 Mafia [Δ9 are in 2 Wars 1)Unprovoked attack from {R.A.G} 2)Assisting SYR and RD with Valhalla and [♠Ŀ2‡ẻ♠].
≡M.I.68≡, their status states at peace. Their mission statement is vs VNMW...well, I'll leave the reasoning of that with you good people. Till, we meet again, signed, OMK!


Scam, bam, we're back again...
Our weekly lotto scammers are;

well, only two names for now... Nina Putresta Fio, Johnny "Ghost Maurader" Levine.



Public Enemy Loot
Weapons:

Agent Purvis' Rifle
44 Attack 29 Defense

Dillinger's Pistols and Holster
36 Attack 18 Defense

vehicles:

V8
13 Attack 26 Defense


Armour:

Prison Stripes
15 Attack 24 Defense

"Public Enemy #1 Newspaper"
6 Attack 30 Defense

Fur Coat
12 Attack 28 Defense

Locket of Billie
10 Attack 36 Defense


It has been brought to my attention that I leave out quotation marks among other punctuation... yes, guilty as charged. I write poetry, dabble in haiku, and about eight (8) years ago I tried to write a book. When it came down to it...after I had 3 or more pages I would edit and re*edit, edit some more, well you get the picture. I ended up with a paragraph if I was lucky! Needless to say, that book never got written and I have not written since then...my hubby likes to tease me and say isn't it time you wrote another sentence in your book...grrrr.. : )
Well, I finally figured out my problem. I almost didn't get this installment of the storyline out because of these old fears. I am a perfectionist with a fear of failure. It was a nightmare and so when I took on this assignment, I thought, I will do this for fun, my own way. I don't have to worry about rejection because I'm just trying to keep the blog from being boring. So, I apologize to all the people who like their punctuation and might be bothered by my version of punctuation. If I don't keep it fun and light, I won't be able to do it. Thank*you my facebook friend for showing me what my problem was/is!!

Christmas is coming so fast this year... I hope everyone is being careful out there. Hope you all have a safe and Happy Holiday season. Lets take the time to remember what is important in our lives. The reason we have holidays like Thanksgiving (I had plenty to be thankful for this year) and Christ*mas. Cheers til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment