Sunday 29 November 2009

Stretch, yawn,..m, m, m...Now, that was sleeping! I hop out of bed over to the window and draw back the drapes. What a beautiful day! All the hustle and bustle of life has started another day. I quickly wash up and head out to find something to eat. Wandering the market, food in hand, enjoying the scenery. I wonder if there are any ruins nearby? I stop at a stall selling strips of fabric in all colors imaginable, I love colors, they always brighten my mood. I inquire about ruins or battlefields in the area...the woman points to the north, crosses herself, mumbles something and walks away. Hmm, Ok, I'll just head north after stocking up on a few provisions.
As I make my way north, there are signs of recent scuffles. I poke through the leftovers. There are no more bodies, just broken weapons and such. Something sparkled out of the corner of my eye. Walking over to find a perfectly unharmed scythelike blade. It was covered in runes and had a shiny blue pigment over the blade. I couldn't make out much, except for a few letters; l, y, r, n, and s. A puzzle to be solved for sure.
Still rummaging the site, it hits me, the blade belongs to an Illyrian. I remember my Da' talked about them when I was too young to understand much. They must be sniffing around for trouble and by the looks of things, found some. I think I will take my treasures and head back to the village. I need to know more before heading any further north. Huh, where's the old man when you really need him?
Well, I'm off to eat my evening meal and sleep in the hostel. I'm sure tomorrow will find us some news...

Scam, Bam, at it again!
More lotto scammers...

Marko Nego Ristic, Angeline Mischele, Semore Cox, Don Shano, Cody Karkoska/C Money, Michael Enright/Big Al.


If you want to share any news with me or even suggest something about the storyline, Please, feel free to inbox me. Any suggestions about anything....I'm here. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment