Tuesday 1 December 2009

The old man was livid when he learned Sahvi aka woman had taken to spreading some news on her own. Blast that woman! When I get a hold of her, I'll box her ears!
He checked his demeanor before entering the hostel. Wouldn't look good to be angry when looking for one's daughter. Bah!, Thank the Gods that be 'tis not the truth. Pesky git.
Good morning to you madame, I am searching for my daughter, Sahvi, has she stayed here? She is of average height and weight, has long light brown hair, green eyes, and these days she's become a bit mouthy and argumentative. Do forgive me, that is a parents business. No need to burden you with all that.
Sir, are you staying for breakfast? If she is here, you may well see her. Sigh, I was getting nowhere fast. Yes, good woman, I will have your usual breakfast fare. I am afraid I don't have much time left. It would be a great service indeed if you could tell me anything ~ there may even be some copper in it for you. I'll have a think while I cook up your breakfast.
Greed, greed, greed! Hah, that's what makes the world go round.
Well, sir, here is your plate. My help say they saw a person of your description yesterday. Alright, that's a start. You don't mind if I hang around here for a little while? Not at all sir, you're a paying customer after all. Why, yes, I am. In more ways than one, I mumbled to myself as she happily walked away tucking the coins into her filthy apron.
Well, I don't know how long I'll be waiting and news changes so fast. I might as well tell you what has been happening; The Illyrians have chosen to go to war with the Officers Empire, lMWIl is at war with {TGF} and [VNMW], they also have a ceasefire with a clan named BEEF, they are new to me.[OIMW] is at war with - =>iD<=,
- |ώŗąтћ|, and -TRIADS. [MWB] is at war with [∞CHÄΩS∞], |ώŗąтћ|, and PETRONE.MF. (SMT)'s status is eating turkey. Ha, ha, so should we all. All this warring is making me hungry. I will finish my breakfast and wait...until next time.
Oh this just couldn't wait...as I've said before, things are always changing. Seems The Illyrians and The Officers Empire have a ceasefire as of this very day..what great news to end with. Till then..Good-day to you!


Scam, bam, They're at it again...

Bob Benquest, Arma Bowers Michel, Johnny White, The Enialator, AlvinSimonTheodore/smooth operater, and Navjot Sidhu/luffy.


Mafia Wars Glitches and Fixes: 4 Glitches and counting!


This is a list of Mafia Wars glitches and a few suggestions on how to fix them. Please share this information with your own mafia members. The glitches include the following:

The Cuba Job Help Glitch

Locked Moscow Boss Fights Glitch

The Wishlist Glitch

The "New Loot" Gllitch



The Cuba Job Help Glitch: A glitch is occuing when your mafia members click on a Job Help request from Cuba. It does your New York job instead, it tells them the job is inactive (and it isn't), they have already done the job (and haven't), or the job is finished (and isn't) and gives them $1000. To get the correct link for your mafia, do the following:

Click on the original Job Help request.

In the URL at the top of your browser, (look for the section that looks like this: job_city=1&skip_interstitial) change the city number from 1 to 2.

Copy and Paste the new link into your status update or the comments section of the original request.


This should give your mafia the correct link to complete the job.


Locked Moscow Boss Fight Solution: Many people have the problem of all Moscow Boss Fights being locked. This is a link to a thread on the Zynga message board. It lists links to get the locked Moscow Boss jobs to work properly:

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=265175

Read the first post, completely, and follow the directions.



The Wishlist Glitch: There is, yet another, Mafia Wars glitch. This one has to do with the Wishlist. When clicking on a mafia members Wishlist, players are, instead, being taken to their own Mafia Wars Profile. To correct this, do the following:

Go to the URL listed at the top of your browser.

In the address bar, replace the word friend with the word user .

Hit the ENTER key.


This should take you to the correct page.

Thanks to Laura Blair (who thanked Keith) for bringing this to my attention.



There is a glitch with the "New Loot" option in Mafia Wars. When you click to invite your mafia to grab the new loot, a blank screen comes up. Here is the correct link to offer your mafia a chance at the new loot (This week is the Power Plough):

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=index&xw_exp_sig=2b89a0dbfbfbc78fb78b578435c22ac4&xw_time=1258684192&xw_action=initiate_vloot_job&xw_city=3&tmp=0bdc589d645c6fbe88a97833b8045c1capps.facebook.comapps.f

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention, Keith!
Courtesy of Lane Warburton and his notes : )


No comments:

Post a Comment