Tuesday 15 December 2009

Astounded that the old man knew her name and family - Sahvi didn't know what to think? I guess the only thing to do is meet with Old Man Kuff. I will have to play this smart. Let him supply the information, don't give anything away. I will request to meet at the battleground ruins at dawn the day after tomorrow. Yes, the ruins always put him on edge.
Sahvi went downstairs and gave the innkeeper the message.
Will ya be eatin' this mornin' Miss? Yes, ma'am...I am famished as usual. While Sahvi waited, she thought of what she might do today? Yule is coming upon us fast, I should pick up a few trinkets for the family even if I won't see them for a while. Here ya are Miss, a good-mornin' to ya! Thank-you.
After eating and washing up, Sahvi left for the market.
Browsing the stalls, buying a few things here and there. She was headed back to the Inn, when the young miss from the kitchen came running towards her. Miss Sahvi, you have a visitor, come quick, he says it is most important.
Both of us running the rest of the way there...sahvi, burst through the door with the kitchen girl right behind...sahvi found the nearest bench and the kitchen girl went to get them something to drink. Now, that was a work*out. Whew, trying to catch her breath, sahvi had her head bent down and didn't notice the young man come from behind. Excuse me, are you Miss Sahvi? he asked. Who wants to know? Well, Miss I do. I was sent to give her a most important message from Old Man Kuff who is taking his rest some ways up north since he got caught in the newest battle. Sorry, can never be too careful...I am she. Caught in a battle you say? Is he alright? Oh, Miss he will be. Doc stitched him up real good, gave him some medicinals and put him to bed rest. But, he said I had to get this to you right away. Here ya go Miss. Sahvi took the message. My Thanks. Here are some coppers for your trouble and tell the old man I hope he gets better soon.
Would you like a meal before you leave? My treat! If it's no bother, I would like that very much. Ok, have a seat and I'll send round the kitchen girl to take care of you.
Have a safe trip back young man. Thank*you Miss.
Sahvi headed up to her room to read the message.
Sahvi,
I have been hurt during one of the battles going on so I had to send you the news by messenger. Hopefully you got it.
Ok, Cartels current status states Garuda declared war, why? Who cares. Strange but ok. Cartel also have a ceasefire with SIN.
|ВОИН| has declared war on the Officers of The Empire, which isn't good for us, we must try to keep a low profile. |wrath| is on hand to help out |ВОИН|. [HDC] are not participating in this war. {ATU} is at peace but, looking for a mock war exercise. ¦ANUBIS¦ has recently finished a friendly war exercise with [CMF].
Garuda is also at war with REAPER and SOG. They state their enemies: Legion with out blood family NBOG. I can't make sense of it...but there ya have it...
[BLACK HAT] is at war with Red Devils and Delta 9. So as you can see, it is quite busy out here. I don't advise traveling very far from the town center. As for our meeting ~ I will inform you of when I can travel again. I am sorry it must wait. Ease your mind knowing it is nothing bad. Complicated but not bad. I ran into your eldest brother he is fighting for The Officers Empire and doing well. He sends his tidings, since no one knows when they will get home again. Surely, you know that. Enough of this babbling, until we meet again Sahvi, Take Care and keep both eyes open. Signed, OMK!

No comments:

Post a Comment