Saturday 26 December 2009

Well, since we last heard from Old Man Kuff. The Officers are no longer engaged in warfare. All is peaceful once again in the Empire. Sahvi has spent much of her time doing her usual rummaging of old battle sites and walking the market. She wonders when she will be meeting with Old man Kuff, and thinks about her eldest brother...an Officer for the Empire, how proud our folks must be. What keeps coming back to haunt her Most especially is the odd phrase in the old mans letter "keep both eyes open". Her mind wanders its corridors as it always does, she moves on...
Thinking to herself...since I've got the time, I might as well brush up on my weaponry skills, maybe learn a thing or two. I am quite good ~ My Da' and brothers started my training when I turned 5 yrs. old. I should be able to find someone to spar with since the Holidays have passed and most everyone is back at their chores. Sahvi is taken out of her thoughts by a knock at her door. It's open, come in. Miss, oh Miss, I was told to give this to you, it's urgent from the Old man. Thanks, and I'll be down in a few minutes to eat, If you could have it ready for me....here are a few silvers...keep them for yourself, you've been so helpful to me. My Thanks Miss, I'll get right to it.
Sahvi opened the note, it read, oh Dear girl, I heard from your brother yesterday, another war has broken out between The Officers of the Empire and [VMC]. It's a nasty one. Don't know how long it will last. I am getting much better each day and should be able to meet with you sometime before this year is over. Take Care and stay ever vigilant. Signed, OMK.
sigh....It never ends. Well, no better time than the present to eat...laughing, Sahvi went downstairs.
I know it is not as much as you are used to...but, with the Holidays and all, I find myself a bit busy. I will try to write a bit each day. Thank*you for your understanding.


Wham, bam, scammin' you man!!

most recent additions to the scammers list...

Isabel Beatrice/Ophelia payne
Becki Wright
Bryan Jacobosky
David Liang





No comments:

Post a Comment