Saturday 2 January 2010


♥´¯) ¸.☆´¯). ♥ Happy New Year ♥ .☆´ (¸.♥(¸☆(¸☆´ (¸.♥´☆.& Best Wishes.☆´ (¸.♥¸.´¯`•.♥´¯) ¸☆´¯)´¯`•.¸¸.☆ For 2010 ♥ ´........♥* ((¯`•.•´¯)…♥ '... *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´*……*♥`•.¸.•´ To All of My Friends & Family! Hope the New Year brings much Happiness to your lives!

I figured the best way to enter the New Year was to have a laugh at the past year...
And everyone wanted bloopers!


These are after a cease fire message was sent out :

Manish ShinodaPark December 29 at 2:00pm Report
hey how you stp the war,i mean you ask for gifts or what ?

David A. Marchand December 29 at 2:07pm
LMFAO, no we stop hitting them............. but if they want to send us gifts, then hell ya !!!!!!!!!

Dave

Manish ShinodaPark December 29 at 2:11pm Report
no brother,its i mean why we stop hitiing them ? and how we start hitiing them ? i mean how the war ends and starts ? whats the reasons ?

David A. Marchand December 29 at 11:32am
they starting attacking us last Tuesday, so we re conned, got links and taught them a lesson for starting it with us ................

Something said while trying to tone down the sound coming from his microphone...David sounds better when talking from the back of his head.

Commenting on an Officers enthusiasm(possibly Gerry)...He wanted to fight so much he brought out his mini*me and mini's sister.

Maybe you have been trying to fight so long without targets that your computer slowed down to keep in time with them. (no clue)

Post #1
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
Put comical/ humorous/ funny COMMENTS and POSTs here . . Those that are worth keeping, JUST FOR LAUGHS!!! ;)

Post #2
Baudi Pie wrote5 hours ago
First blooper (found on the Illyrian Wall)

Rohit Bhal attacked
Master Hitman
? Mira Lyn
Level 241 Mogul
¦ILLYRIAN¦ BATTLEFIELD hey ? is ILLYRIAN

Rohit Bhalok....ok

Post #3
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
from the Illyrian's side:

Post #16
Joel Ubaña (Philippines) wrote on November 30, 2009 at 3:00am
still alive and kicking...me of course... lol

Post #4
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
A post from Illyrian

Post #60
Margarida Saraiva-Martins wrote18 hours ago
I hit him like 60 times and he's still alive. I'm running out of stamina. I wonder what health does he have?

Post #5
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
From Illyrian:

Joel Ubaña (Philippines) wrote18 hours ago
cant do that im too weak for them...

Matyoryj Brigadir
{MM}¦OFFICER¦ß Tenacity { <--- alive again
Level 387 Fearless

i wonder where he gets all his stamina lols
hes alive again and fighting

Post #6
Baudi Pie wrote5 hours ago
Its sweet and funny

Matthew Fogg 01 December

Right that's the last time I pay you a compliment lol...You go and ice me (jk) :)

Matthew Fogg 01 December
:) After this is all over and done with, I'd be honoured to have you in my mafia

Post #7
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
From the Illyrians:
Post #24
Maggi Norris wrote10 hours ago
This one won't let me catch my breath. I've killed him almost as many times as he';s killed me even tho I lose every fight.

Brigadir "E¦OFFICER¦mhanan", level 245 Fearless
See post above.

Post #8
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago

Post #31
Maggi Norris wrote10 hours ago
I have a question... can someone help?

How can you get hit and lose more health than you have?
I don't have 763 health.

Street Thug "¦OFFICER¦ß {EMF} Alecto", level 206 Mogul
8 minutes ago:You were attacked by ¦OFFICER¦... 38 times.
You lost the fights, taking 763 damage and losing $629.

Post #9
Leomar Jose M Doctolero wrote5 hours ago

¦ILLYRIAN¦ BATTLEFIELD hey ? is ILLYRIAN
26 minutes ago · Report

Rohit Bhal ok....

Post #10
Jo Blue wrote5 hours ago
Richi Pregenzer attacked them a hundred times.... EEm for life !!!!
47 minutes ago · Comment · Like · Report

Matthew FoggDelusional :rollseyes:
45 minutes ago · Report

Post #11
Bebot Quiambao (Philippines) wrote3 hours ago
Joel Ubaña ok i'll do the honor
3 minutes ago:You were attacked by ¦OFFICER¦©chiara[SC]. You lost the fight, taking 28 damage and losing $100,000.
killed me ^_^

Yes, now we can boldly go forth into 2010 with a better perspective


♥´¯) ¸.☆´¯). ♥ ♥ .☆´ (¸.♥(¸☆(¸☆´ (¸.♥´☆..☆´ (¸.♥¸.´¯`•.♥´¯) ¸☆´¯)´¯`•.¸¸.☆ ♥ ´........♥* ((¯`•.•´¯)…♥ '... *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´*……*♥`•.¸.•´ *……*♥`•.¸.•´`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´*……*♥`•.¸.•´ *

Making her way through the common room, Sahvi noticed it was quite busy. I'll sit amongst a crowded table and hear the gossip. Here ya go Miss...enjoy. My Thanks, by the way, what is your name? I don't want to keep saying kitchen lass...both chuckled. My name is Rachel, Miss. Rachel, I am Sahvi. Much better, Sahvi smiled. Yes, Miss Sahvi, a good day to ya. Remembering this was the eve of the New Year, Sahvi figured she should buy a new outfit for the occasion and spent the rest of the day primping and preening. The night was grand, minstrels, fireworks, drink and food aplenty. Everyone participated in the New Years games of skill until they could no longer see straight. Laughing, Sahvi found a place to sit and watch the fun for a while. She did notice her hand was never long empty. Her head began to swim, oh brother, I'd better grab a bite to eat and head to bed before I pass out right here with some of the others.
Now, all is quiet in the Empire. Sahvi is sleeping off a hang*over. Old Man Kuff is slowly making his way to meet with Sahvi. Better late than never, he thinks. My leg has not quite healed and I have to take a nights rest between my daily travels. I'll stop for the night and hopefully will make it to the Empire proper by midday tomorrow. Good*night all.


I apologize if some of the bloopers do not make sense...I didn't want to change anything that was given to me. I don't understand a few of them....but, hey that's me. : )







No comments:

Post a Comment